Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kayla's Heart


Description: Kayla's my bestest best friend, and I made her this heart cause I loverz her. :3 Pretty aye?

Featured Characters: Here we have Ray, the icecream eating sun! Mimi, Kayla's stuffed monster I made her for Christmas, holding the icecream. Walli the whale. And last but not least, Queenie the weird little floaty thing. :D!

How it was made: Same as most of my drawn hearts. Some plain white computer paper, sketched with a mechanical pencil, outlined with a 1.0 black outlinning pen. Highlights are compliments of my amazing white gel pen. Colored with various Prisma Color Markers. (One day I'll post which exactly were used, and how I layer them.) :3 Yay!

Materials Used:
  • White Computer Paper
  • Lead Mechanical Pencil
  • Eraser
  • 1.0 Outlinning Pen
  • Prisma Color Markers
  • White Gel Pen
  • Gold Primsa Color Marker (Epic.)
Happy Drawing! -Nichole :3

4 comments:

  1. haha even kks lil creature u made her is in zee pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! :3 Cute huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love ur drawings and was wondering if i could make somthing like it but not copying it. It is a very good drawing and if u dont want me too that ok soo thanks :) byee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I LOVE Your Artwork, Do You Think You Could Do One For Me A Bit Like Thaat With MY Name Chelsea (:

    ReplyDelete