Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jessica's Cork Board Project




Post: 'Ello 'ello! How's everyone doin'? Today I wanna show ya guys the cork board project I did for my sister. (Sorry for the crappy photos. :x)

How It Was Done: Well, I mostly did the same thing as the one in my video. I used the cricut to cut out the squares, and make some emblishments like the fence with flowers on the first one, and the scallops on the bottom one, and fancy-pants frame on the middle one. :3 The pushpens I made by glueing flowers on some cheap tacks I bought at Walmart. (49 cents. WOOT!) They have a little tiny black button in the center of them.

Materials Used:
  • White, Black, and Grey Paper
  • Cricut Cutting Machine
  • Cricut Potpourri Basket Cartridge
  • Cricut Platin School Book Font Cartridge
  • Random Buttons
  • Awesome 3D Foam Adhesive Squares/Circles
  • Push Pens with Flowers Glued On Em
  • Adhesives: Scotch Tape Runner and Ad Tech Dot Glue Runner (Any'll do though.)
Post Continued: I hope you guys try making one of these awesome projects. They turn out so cuuuute. :3

2 comments: