Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monster Love

Description: I thought of this heart after drawing patterns for my monster stuffed animals. x) I also tried a new coloring scheme through out the background. I think it turned out alright.

Characters Featured: Our monsters are Fido the blue dinosaur, Tila the pink dinosaur, Leeroy the yellow monster and Mitten the pink monster. The aliens are Petri and Bow. :D

How it was made: First I did the wordie in the middle with Corel Paintshop Pro on my computer using lots of different fonts. :3 Then, I printed that out and sketched the heart and character inside of it. After outlining that I did the background and colored everything with my prisma color markers!

Materials Used:

  • Corel Paintshop Pro
  • Printer
  • White Computer Paper
  • 0.5 Lead Mechanical Pencil
  • 0.1 Black Outlining Pen
  • Prismacolor Markers
  • White Gel Pen
  • Silver Sharpie
-Nichole :3

No comments:

Post a Comment