Monday, February 2, 2009

Lisa's Tinkerbell Collage

Description: I made this for Lisa, my boyfriend's mom, for Christmas. :3 Isn't Tinkerbell cuuuute? I'll post more pics of her someday. :D

Featured Characters: We have Ray, the sun, poking around the test in the picture. Fairy Tinkerbell, a lolipop, a kitty mouse toy missing an eye and some stuffing >.>, and Tinkerbell eating some extra colorful icecream. xD

How It Was Made: First I made the Tinkerbell text at the top on my computer using Corel Paintshop Pro with various fonts. Then I used the cheap version of Adobe Photoshop to add a few details with different paintbrushes. Some I made, some I got online. (I'm not sure which were used or their names. >.>; Sorry.) Then I fixed up Tinkerbell's photos' in Paintshop Pro, and arranged them with a print layout thing. After it was printed I sketched out all the characters and outlined them. Then I did sketched and outlined the backgrounds. After all that I used my prismacolor markers to color it all. Woot!

Materials Used:
  • Corel Paintshop Pro
  • Adobe Photoshop (Cheap one. :P)
  • Printer
  • White Computer Paper
  • Lead Mechanical Pencil
  • 0.1 Black Outlining Pen
  • Prismacolor Markers
  • White Gel Pen
  • Gold Prismacolor Marker
-Nichole :3

4 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell is a brat lol. But we love her. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combine the beauty of nature with the enchanting sounds of moving water with this delightful Bi-level Jug Fountain with Planter. A sleek planter sits atop the fountain center as water bubbles over into the round base beneath. Ideal as a focal point for your garden room; or place outside as a surprise destination along your garden path.

    * This premium fountain is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) to give the genuine texture and appearance of stone that will outlast traditional cast stone; and at a substantial weight savings.
    * Shown in the SIERRA finish/color. Click here to see samples of all the finishes for this fountain. NOTE: The Charcoal finish is not available for this fountain.
    * The Bi-level Jug Fountain with Planter is 50 inches tall; 36 inches in diameter and weighs 440 pounds.
    * Our fountains provide value pricing; superior craftsmanship; and minimal maintenance. Each includes a UL listed and approved variable speed pump. No plumbing is required; as water recirculates within the fountain.
    * This fountain plugs into a standard 3-prong household electrical outlet.
    * The Bi-level Jug Fountain with Planter is made to order; and is a special order item.
    * Shipping for this fountain is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory within 4 to 6 weeks of the order date; and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. Each fountain includes assembly instructions.
    Tinkerbell Personal Checks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Javon Grant. I was wondering if you could pretty please draw me a picture of a heart like the hearts aliens and cows OH MY! Because its me and my wifes anniversary and one of these drawing would be really nice! Her name is Jasmon and mine is Javon. Will you please draw us a heart. If you do can you send it to this email address? javonandkadence@yahoo.com
    Thnxs sooo much!
    Bye
    -Javon

    ReplyDelete