Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nichole's (MY) Heart


Description: Hey guys! This is a doodle I did just for meeee! I may be selfish, but it was nice to have a break from drawing everyone's Christmas gifts hehe. Hope ya like it!

Characters Featured: First we have Ray, the sun who loves rainbows, and anything else he can reach. The blue kitty is my retarded kitty, Kovu. I loved him. ♥ The pink kitty is Zap, but pink lawl. And last but not least is Teapot, the little orange kitty in the picture.

How It Was Made: This heart was made ruffly the same as all my other doodles. I drew a heart with my name in the middle, then I doodled in the characters and kinda figured out where I wanted the flowers to set. After it was all sketched, outlined, colored, and highlighted I put the flowers on.

Materials Used:
  • White Paper
  • 0.7 Lead Pencil
  • 0.1 Outlining Pen
  • Eraser
  • Prismacolor Markers
  • White Gel Pen
  • Silver Sharpie (Signature)
  • Various Paper and Velvet Flowers
  • Brads (Inside the flowers to hold em together.)
P.S. : I'm now on Deviant Art! Here's a link to my gallery. (I still post all of my art here so don't worry. :3) Link!

1 comment:

  1. the heart u sent me only had one velvet flower thing..
    stingy haha
    giver yourself 3!

    jk

    puuurrrttty

    ReplyDelete