Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Heart


Post: Hey everyone! This heart was the first one I ever drew. :3 I loved it soooo much that I drew lots more haha. This one wasn't actually finished. I drew my kitty, Tinkerbell, with this as her thought bubble. xD But I never finished that part so I just put the heart up. Woot!

Featured Characters: Well, besides the city, balloon, flowers, and bandaids we have Ray, the sun who freaking eats everything, and a random butterfly who will remain nameless. xD

How It Was Made: I sketched this out on Bristol paper, then outlined it with my awesome 0.1 pen. I like the smaller one for more details. Then I colored on the background and highlighted everything with my white gel pen. The city was colored with a silver sharpie and then reoutlined. Simple. :3

Materials Used:
  • Bristol Paper
  • Lead Mechanical Pencil 0.5
  • Eraser
  • 0.1 Outlining Pen
  • Prismacolor Markers
  • Silver Sharpie
  • White Gel Pen
-♥ Nichole

3 comments:

  1. the flowers are funky mod looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mod looking? Weird haha. I don't really care for the flowers. :x I'm not good at them.

    ReplyDelete