Friday, January 30, 2009

Hearts Stars and Aliens...OH MY!

Description: Hearts, stars, and...ALIENS? Yeah, that's right. Aliens. This is one of my favorite-est drawings I've done so far. :3 Click on the image to enlarge.

Featured is this picture are: Aliens, Crazed Jimmy and his buddy Petri; Dave, the mutilated cow. >.>; and Sunroof, the cute little moon thing.

How this was done: I used just plain ol' white computer paper, and sketched the characters with a regular mechanical pencil, outlined it with a 1.0 black pen, then erased the pencil marks. After that I sketched out the backgrounds behind the characters and outlined them with the same pen. (I used a larger black pen to fill in the cow's spots and zebra background. :3 Duh.) After erasing the background pencil marks I got out my trusty PRISMACOLOR MARKERS! <333

Materials Used:
  • White Computer Paper
  • Lead Mechanical Pencil
  • 0.1 Black Outlining Pen
  • Eraser
  • Prismacolor Markers (3 markers of each color were used. If you guys want I can post exactly which ones I used.) :3
  • White Gel Pen
  • Silver Sharpie
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading. :3 -Nichole

P.S. :
Please do not copy or put this on your website without first getting permission from me directly. Email me at: doodlerama.blog@gmail.com if you have any questions. :D


2 comments:

  1. lawl.
    i like the way these aliens are.

    i have an idea.
    you know how u always do the aliens differnt in each heart?
    do one where they are doing the dirrrty haha FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that. Lol. I did one on Greg's picture. He's like...Is that a stereing wheel or a... are they... uh... yeah. Haha. xD

    ReplyDelete