Friday, January 30, 2009

Introduction and Getting Started

Testing...testing! Is this thing on?
Ahh, technology. So confusing. Anyways, Hi! Welcome to Doodle-Rama! :D My name is Nichole, and this is my first blog. x) I wanted a place to share all my doodle, crafts, and drawings with the people on the interwebz so here I am! This is still a work in progress so bare with me. :x

I'll be posting my doodles, drawings, crafts, and videos on how some of those crafts were made. I'll update frequently to start with so check back every now and then. :D Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading.

♥*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ -Nichole :3

3 comments:

  1. well i am proud of my sister.
    cool blog duuuuude

    ♥*´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ -Jessica :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica. xD I love youuuu! Muahhhh!

    ReplyDelete